Want to hack BIOS password?? I know every geek have a secret desire to break into secured system. No matter how the security is!!!
You can break into a password protected BIOS using just three lines of low-level codes. Here in this post I am going to show you how you can reset BIOS to factory default. This is a bios accessing trick using low-level codes mainly. No matter what it is, it will definitely break BIOS password protection and reset to factory default. 😀
But the main problem to use this trick is you have to already logged into windows 🙁
Here’s the how. Follow the steps below:
1) Boot up windows.
2) go to command prompt directly from the windows start up menu or Start->Run-> Type ‘cmd’ [press return]
3) type at the command prompt: “debug” (without quotes)
4) type the following lines now exactly as given…….
o 70 10
o 71 20
[PS: after typing each line hit return.]
5) exit from the dos prompt and restart the machine
You can see a BIOS Checksum Error on the screen. just ignore it. and enter the BIOS with out password!!! 🙂 Now set the settings according to your hardware. And have fun.
[PS: I tested this on Award Bios.
There seems to be some issue regarding hardware drivers on some machines if this codes are used. Just reinstall the drivers, Everything will be fine.]
I have not found any other trouble if the codes are used. To be on safe side, just back up your data. Use code entirely at your own risk. It worked fine for me.
Incoming search terms:
- reset bios password hp probook 4540s
- assembly language command to break bios password
- clear bios password hp probook 4540s
- hacking bios password with command prompt
- hp 4540s reset bios password
- hp probook 4540s master bios password
- PROBOOK 4540s BİOS CRACK